Monday, November 20, 2006

Russia

Last Christmas,whilst visiting Russia,I decided that I would make my visit full of lasting memories and than i would make a photo album of all the places I visited.I decided that the photos would be taken from the point of view of a photographer's mind.I wanted to portray an image that told a story from every photo that I took.My pictures see coldness,I see no life,snow covered trees,and empty benches with no one seated;a street with no people but only fields with snow a castle with no guards,white skies white snow,lots and lots of snow,only one person riding his bike in a very thick cover of snow.Allthough there are no people wondering about.I beleive I see a magic in winter and there is a beauty at this time of the year.This picture I see is only for one to sit and glare at.A sight too hard to describe. Only your eyes can imagine.So my story goes.

No comments: